Limited Time Special Offer... Grab Your Copy
of "The Overwhelm Cure"
San Antonio, TX
You feel overwhelmed.
Perhaps you've been at this Game of Internet marketing and nothing has worked.
Or you just can't decide what to do or how how to do it and you're stuck in the paralysis of analysis.
Maybe you feel STUCK and don't know how to get UNSTUCK.
Or you'd just really like to get more focused on what'll get the max results for you.
If that's how you feel, you're not alone. Here are a few of the comments made by folks recently on my blog:
This is a product about making money.
But not a do this and do that product. It's about how you get things done. In talking to the people on my list, I find that OVERWHELM is one of the biggest issues. Not having time. Having too much to do and too much to LEARN.
The lack of focus seems to be another issue.
Imagine if you had a magic wand. And you could wave it and have FOCUS, CLARITY and get rid of a significant degree of the overwhelm if not all of it.
That's what this product is about.
Now let me be the first to say that I'm not God. I don't pretend to be. I walk with clay feet half the time. I get distracted like anyone else. I struggle daily with trying to do too much. The answers I have here came out of my OWN life.
These are solutions I developed most of all for myself. They aren't theory. They are street. Real world.
Let's start just by talking about this business and why I think overwhelm happens and what causes us to LOSE focus in the first place.
Have you ever had this happen?
You're working on something. Maybe coming up with ideas, writing an email, a blog post or a new web site. Then Skype or Twitter pops up. Or you remember you need to do this. Or you go to a web site and your Gmail pops up, so you check your email.
Next thing you know, you're on a goose chase of epic proportions. An hour or two passes and you've completely forgotten what you started out to do.
If you've had that happen, there IS a solution. And it's relatively painless. If you asked me 6 months or a year ago if I felt this was the solution, I would've said no. But with the pace of business today, I see it as almost the ONLY solution.
The solution is called the Foghorn Method. I'll tell you more about it later.
There are several things that lead to overwhelm. These form a Gordian knot. You know, the knot of ancient legend that no one can undo.
1. The learning curve
The learning curve in Internet marketing can be substantial. What's worse, we try to deal with it by learning it all at the SAME time -- ppc, seo, associate programs, product creation, web site building and more!
There IS a solution to this. And it's called "The Backlog List." I'll get to it in a bit also.
The ROOT of the issue is not having priorities and trying to multi-task. In other words, you're trying to learn all the things in no certain order.
That usually stems from lack of a clearcut model.
Solution: The Backlog List
2. The pace of online business
Just when you think you've learned search engine optimization to get those high Google rankings, Google changes the rules.
Just when you think you know what you want to do to get traffic, a new easier way shows up in your email box and you decide to do it instead.
Something NEW is always coming along. And something is always changing. This creates a very fast pace and can lead to overwhelm.
The solution to this is using the prioritization matrixes. I'll tell you more about these shortly.
Solution: Prioritization Matrixes
3. Money pressures
You have money pressures and feel you gotta get it all done overnight. So you jump in the deep end and work like a maniac. Not always a bad idea. But a better strategy might eliminate part of the panic.
While there is no magic cure that whisks away your money problems without effort, there is a process that gets you on the right track and keeps you from getting derailed. It's called the simplest solution focus.
Solution: Simplest Solution Focus
4. The joy of learning
It sounds strange to say that the joy of learning could cause overwhelm or the lack of focus. But let me tell you how it works for me.
I love learning new things. So I buy a new product, ebook or course. It may take a few days to a few weeks to absorb the new information. Then I want to put it into action while I'm still excited about it. The problem is, this work is added on top of what you were ALREADY doing!
So on the one hand learning new things feels great. On the other hand, when do you get time to implement it all?
Another thing that happens with me is I'll be checking out a web site. Of course, it links to OTHER web sites since this IS the World Wide WEB. You click a link. That leads to another link which leads to another one.
Before you know it, the search for an ezine you could advertise in ends up taking you to Youtube videos about a cat chasing a ball of string or some other entertaining but unrelated matter.
Actually, real world for me is I end up on other web sites about really cool marketing stuff. But unrelated to my initial search. There's a time and place for chasing down links. But when, why and for what purpose?
That's the question.
The solution to this is using the Foghorn Method CORRECTLY, timeboxing and setting crystal clear outcomes on top of having a process to prioritize.
Solution: The Foghorn Method
5. Technical problems
Depending on which marketing model you follow, you WILL run into technical problems. You can't get the XYZ to work on the blog. Or the plugin won't install right. Or the affiliate commissions aren't being tracked correctly.
There must be a million and one technical problelms you can run into. These all require problem solving skills. If you aren't a good problem solver, this is a huge issue. And even if you are, by the time you solve the problems, you run out of time to create products and market them!
I'm NOT going to say everything about Internet marketing is easy. I'm keeping this real. You run into problems, glitches and snafu's on occasion.
The solution to this is having a process for outsourcing. And I'm gonna share with you what I know about that and real world what I've done. No theory or good-sounding stuff here. I'll share the good and bad things I've done in outsourcing. Things I've done right and mistakes I've made along the way.
Solution: Process for outsourcing
6. Having no clear outcome
It's really easy to just do whatever you feel like doing everyday without a plan or big picture in mind. While this can feel liberating at times, as an overall strategy, it's not the most productive and definitely causes the lack of focus.
Soluton: Setting outcomes
7. No process for sorting out the priority of projects
There are a million products you can create and a million ways to market them.
You can do webinars, teleseminars, dvd's, ebooks, printed books, manuals, courses, cd's, podcasts, membership sites, consulting, coaching, reports, and more!
And you can market every one of those a plethora of ways: content network PPC, search PPC, cpm PPC, seo, viral marketing, butterfly sites, safelists, affiliate programs, banner ads, adbrite, Google, Yahoo, MSN, Myspace, Facebook and the list goes on and on.
Then, you can do all of the above combinations for your front-end product, OTO (one time offer), or back end products.
There are projects that are fast payoff with low risk but dim longterm payoffs. There are projects that scale up easily and those that don't. There are projects that require little of your time to implement and those that take a lot of time. There are product ideas with little competition and ones with a lot.
The solution to this is using prioritizing matrixes. These take what can be very complex and give you a visual picture that all but makes your decision for you.
This is probably the most powerful tool I'll share in the overwhelm/focus toolbox.
Solution: Prioritization Matrixes
Take ALL the above combinations and tell me if you have a process to know EXACTLY, precisely which ONE you want to focus on right this minute and why.
That's obviously an incomplete list. But its shows you the basic issues.
If those are the main problems, then we tools to counter them that become our main solutions.
Here Are The 7 Solutions To Overcoming Overwhelm
And Getting Money In The Door -- Now!
1. Creating Foghorns
By creating what I refer to as Foghorns, you'll protect yourself from distractions. This is the opposite of time management. You can't manage time because you can't create it or get rid of it.
That means the secret is to get RID once and for all of all the things that suck your attention away from doing what you want when you want to do it. But iron willed self discipline doesn't work for most of us.
The Foghorn servers as a shield around your brain and keeps outside influences from hampering your productivity. And yet you AVOID the biggest issues with most time management approaches -- turning you into a self discipline machine.
Hey, I'm NOT that self disciplined and don't expect you to be either. What if there were a way to get your stuff done that took precious little self discipline and was practically FUN?
That's what the Foghorn will do for you -- It'll free up your mental energy and protect you from distractions. Best of all, there's a FREE piece of software that is the KEY to doing this quickly and easily.
By using my Foghorn system you:
- Protect yourself from distractions
- Does NOT require super duper self discipline
- Is completely flexible for people with chaotic schedules
- Allows you to work when you have the time or focus to work
2. Prioritization matrixes
You've got to get RID of your to do list. The traditional to do list is a real energy drain and waste of time. You're going to replace your to do list with my prioritized BUCKET strategy. This will be 100% mind freeing and liberating.
You're going to feel a renewed sense of energy and vitality. And a weight will be taken off your back as you VISUALLY see what need to do with such crystal clarity that there will be no doubt in your mind what decisions to make.
By having prioritization matrixes you:
- Can make decisions so visually obvious there really is no decision
- Can take a MASS or MESS of information and turn it data that is crystal clear
- Are able to handle complex factors that weigh on your mind -- quickly and easily
- Free yourself to dump your to do lists
Imagine taking your to do list and selecting ALL of it and hitting DELETE! Imagine how great that will feel!
3. The backlog
The backlog frees your mind from worrying about everything you've forgotten. But unlick to do lists, the backlog has an order and clarity to it.
The backlog SAVES you from what is called "waterfall" time management methods where you plan things out a month or more at a time. Some people feel you should plan a YEAR in advance.
And while there's a time and place for this, the big BUGABOO with it is that things change. The world's pace has doubled in the last 20 years, if not the past 10 years. That means you don't have the luxury of planning a year in advance.
Traditional time management and project management approaches based on waterfall systems simply can't adapt to CHANGE! But the backlog is 100% flexible and makes you a lean, mean adaptive machine.
Darwin didn't say the strongest, fastest or smartest species survived. He said the ones that could ADAPT to change.
By having a backlog you:
- Know what's next on your plate
- Are free to add and remove items
- Can respond and adjust QUICKLY to changes in the marketplace
- You will avoid being trapped in unproductive "waterfall" time management approaches
I've outsourced in my business almost since day one. I've done it all. Had virtual part time assistants. Had virtual full time assistants. Had in-home full time assistants. Had in-home part time assistants. Done it all myself. Had part time employees in an office. Had full time employees in an office.
The good news about outsourcing is that for far less than the value of your time, you can get others doing the things you aren't good at or don't like to do. That way, you can focus on the things you ARE good at and DO like to do.
By outsourcing properly you:
- Free up your time to focus on what you're best at
- Get the "grunt work" off your plate
- Let someone else handle refunds, so they don't suck your energy
- Restore the joy to doing your business
- Free up your time to live the Internet lifestyle
5. Simple Solution Focus
By focusing on the simplest solution to your outcome or problem, you nip paralysis of analysis in the bud. This is a huge time killer that you CAN get rid of. By understanding how to zero right in on the simplest solution, you can avoid the obsessive research and worry that goes with the paralysis of analysis.
The Simple Solution Focus will:
- Let you zero in on clear cut outcomes
- Keep you from going into paralysis of analysis mode
- Get you the outcome you want with the least time, money, energy and effort
- Give you time to do things you WANT to do
Timeboxing is a "hack" for those situations in which the other rules don't apply. It's your Swiss Army Knife solution to the most common productivity issues.
I have a number of more elegant approaches. But if all else fails you Timebox.
By Timeboxing you:
- Limit distractions
- Get things done in the least amount of time
- Avoid letting your entire schedule get destroyed by urgent matters
- Take care of maintenance items with the least hassle
There are 7 root problems and 6 basic solutions. The goal is to keep the solutions SIMPLE and doable.
Let's go through each one of these.
I've produced a new course that reveals what the causes of overwhelm and lack of money are and how to solve them.
Week One : How to create Foghorns that replace your tasks and to do lists. How and why 25-minute Foghorns will change your lfe within 7 days and cause you to almost effortslessely get more done than EVER before
- What a Foghorn is
- Why a Foghorn is a 10X more productive way to work than to do lists
- The secret of getting things done using Foghorns
- How to NEVER get distracted when you're working on a bucket
- Why failing to have clear outcomes causes problems and how to form crystal clear outcomes for everything you do
- Why not having clear outcomes causes you to run round in circles like a hamster on a wheel. If you feel like you're running harder and harder but getting nowhere, this is the reason.
- The 3 items you MUST develop clear outcomes for and how to do this quickly, simply and easily.
- How to develop outcomes for time segments, projects, promotions and products.
- Develop crystal clear clarity of what you're spending your time on and why
- This will make a big impact on your success the FIRST week
- The secret of Timeboxing and how it protects you from distractions, interruptions and A.D.D. behavior
- Why Internet marketers are particularly susceptible to A.D.D. type behavior
- The common time thiefs that plague Internet marketers
- The only practical solution I've found
- When to do Foghorns vs. Timeboxes
Week two : The REASON why "to do" lists are likely at the ROOT of your overwhelm problem and how to clean 'em off fast then take a project approach that totally liberates you from the burden of to do lists.
- How to sort your to do lists into buckets and categories
- The difference between a category and a bucket and why you don't mix categories or buckets
- Why you feel overwhelmed if you have to do's and NOT buckets
- Why you should only focus on one bucket at a time
- Why working simultaneously on buckets and categories dooms you to feeling overwhelmed and how to create a prioritized bucket list that totally frees up your mind and gives you your focus back
- How to group your buckets together
- Why assembling your buckets into priority order will free up your mind
- The 7 steps to putting your buckets in priority order
- How to become a master manager of your buckets
Week three : How to use my MASTER MATRIX secret to tie together theother sessions and create the most amazing crystal clear clarity you've probably ever had
- Why prioritized lists of buckets are NOT enough
- How to create a VISUAL matrix that makes your decisions for you
- The 7 types of Master Matrixes and when to use each one
- Actual examples from my own business
- Never feel cloudy or overwhelmed again
- The simplest solution focus and how it gets you on the right track
Week four : Introduction To The Marlon Sanders' Systems Solution
- What Systems really are and how to use them to create a business machine that churns out profits with the least amount of involvement by you
- The 3 divisions of an Internet business
- How to know which of the 3 divisions is the one you need to focus on
- The core understanding you must have about this business that puts everything else in perspective
- The foundations of an Evergreen business that stands the test of time
- Outsourcing and how to do it the right way to triple what you get done
- How to decide what to outsource
- When to hire and when to outsource
- How to start outsourcing
- How to do it with even a small budget
- Project management secrets
- Mistakes I've made along the way. What I've done right. What I'd do differently and how
- The next step
Will This System Really Work For You?
I think that's a fair question.
If you aren't familiar with my background, or even if you are, here are a few things you should know:
One time I had to pay for deodorant with all pennies. I had a car that smoked like a bomb. Yet, I scraped together every dime and nickel I had to buy books and courses that would give me the secrets of selling. I was determined yet disappointed by some of the things I'd tried that were real stinkers.
Like my first info product How To Avoid TV Repair Ripoff. I made the classic mistake in selecting that product that many newbies make. Can you spot why it was a total zero?
Anyway, I kept keeping on and sooner or later, it paid off. And when I say paid off, let me give you realy, hard numbers.
Here are gross sales of the months I had back then, beginning in March of 99.
Not too shabby when most people at the time were still trying to figure out what a domain name was. Or, you can go back to 1996. I'm looking at my 7-18 bank statement with deposits of $18,994.35. Or 12-17-1996 deposits of $12,866.38. And so forth. Now, back then, part of my income was also from speaking and writing. But the point is, I've been making real money on the Internet for longer than most.
And I've been doing numbers like those, or better, ever since. And most of those years, I did it from my home office with only a few virtual staff.
I have a long history of numbers like those or better, year after year, with 19 breakthrough products like these: Gimme My Money Now, How To Create Your Own Products In A Flash, Marketing Dashboard, Design Dashboard, Cash Like Clockwork, Action Grid, Automation Secrets, Web Site Tricks, Push Button Letters, Pr Cash, Web Site Order Taking Machine, Milcers, Internet Profits Explosion Club, How To Write Killer Copy, How to Go From Broke To Prosperity, Product Dashboard, VBlog Secrets, Marketing Diary, Amazing Formula, Red Factor, and that's the short list. It doesn't include coaching programs I've done, participation in other people's products or some of my lesser selling products.
I've cranked out winner after winner for years. It's one thing to be a Johnny one-hit wonder. And quite another to do it year after year. Most people would be ecstatic to have just one or two of those products on their resume.
I've innovated a number of techniques that are now commonplace including the 12-step formula for writing sales letters, 2-page web site model, structure of modern download pages, the bonus before testimonial request system, and the list goes on and on. I blazed the trail in full color product packaging, use of professional photos in action poses, affiliate contests, and more. I create the entire genre of Push Button software programs. Suffice it to say, I was a major contributor to what is just accepted practice in today's Internet marketing. The seminars I spoke at in Boulder, Colorado with Jonathan Mizel and Declan Dunn hold a special place in Internet marketing lore. And I spoke at the first four Carl Galletti events as well as Yanik Silver's amazing birthday blowout.
In addition, I've spoken at over 120 seminars around the world including Australia, Bermuda, Kauai, London and Birmingham in the UK, and all over the U.S. -- including Seattle, San Francisco, Las Angeles, St. Louis, Chicago, Nashville, Philadelphia, San Diego, Houston, Dallas, Sacramento, New York, and Cincinnati.
With the help of Paul Myers and a long list of contributors, I played a crucial role in rallying the troops to speak out to the FTC about proposed legislation concerning the Can Spam law as it influenced affiliate marketing.
In addition , I was a featured at the Next Internet Millionaire seminar produced by Joel Comm. I've had the honor and pleasure of speaking at Big Seminar not once but twice and most recently spoke at Frank Garon's event in London.
I say these things NOT to impress you but to impress upon you I have a track record of knowing what I'm talking about and I didn't just fall off the log yesterday. I've been doing this FULL TIME for longer than most people have even known or heard of Internet marketing.
How Much Is This System Gonna Cost Me?
The real question here is what will this cost you if you DON'T get it?
How much money have you wasted by NOT being focused? How many rabbits have you chased? How much have you spent on things that did NOT contribute to your overall objective?
What will it cost you in LOST profits over the next 12 months if you don't really focus and zero in 100% on the single best opportunity and system?
On the flip side, what COULD you make in your estimation if you zero in on your best opportunities, actionize and productize? In other words, if you really have your act together how much do you have at stake?
Can I Learn This For Less Money?
The Matrixes I developed are my own. I've not seen anyone else teach these. They're proprietary right out of my own experience getting focused in my own business on my own best opportunities.
I've tried a number of things over the years and this is the ONE method that really makes your best choice or choices blatantly obvious, so it's hard to screw it up.
The part of Systems is something you won't find anywhere else. Everything I see on time management is a rehash of Steven Covey or "to do" list management thinking based on the 1973 book by Alan Lakein "How to Get Control Of Your Time And Your Life."
Chances are, you've TRIED "to do" lists and failed using them. That's because they don't work. Covey had the right idea but his system is STILL a time management approach. It doesn't cover the real bugaboo which is decision making. We all KNOW the 7 habits.
But WHAT do you be proactive about? How do you know?
What do you PUT on your "to do" list? What if you are uncertain or unsure? How do you DEAL with the uncertainty?
What if you have 20 things you could do? Which do you focus on?
These are all questions I've not seen anyone anywhere come up with a system to answer. So that's what I'm giving you and on that basis I feel it's entirely unique.
Here's What You Get
I thought about doing this as a webinar series. But on Webinars, I don't have a chance to hit pause and collect my thoughts. So I feel in some ways by sitting down at my leisure when my brain is fresh, I can create a better quality product anyway, and you pay less for it.
So I'm creating this as interactive videos:
1. Before each session, I'll send an outline and ask you in relationship to the topic what your questions or issues are.
2. I'll send you a full length, in-depth video ranging from 30 minutes to 60 minutes, each week. It just depends on how much time I need to thoroughly cover that topic without beating a dead horse.
3. If anything is unclear from video, you'll have the opportunity to email me questions and in the next video I'll clarify anything that needs more data. That way your questions won't go unanswered.
4. The videos will be posted in a download area and you will be able to save them to your hard drive, so you can watch them offline.
5. I will also provide you with an mp3 of the sessions, so you can listen to that on your IPOD.
6. Just so you know, I do NOT plan on getting the sessions transcribed. So I want to be clear on what you get and what you don't get.
Here's The Bottom Line As Far As
The Benefits Vs. The Cost
If you've been on my list long you know I charge $1,000 an hour for consulting and actually do consult for that. To schedule a consult, just post to getyoursupport.com and Tim will accomodate you.
What you get here are roughly 4 hours of my time, or arguably $4,000 of my time. Plus, you gain focus and the ability to sort out noise and zero in on your biggest opportunity. But let's say you instead went out and read 10 books on time management.
You wouldn't learn anything specific to what you're trying to accomplish. You'd still be working on a "to do" list model. And you'd fork over around $30 each per book for a total of $300.
That's why I've decided to make this very affordable in comparison.
If you're current a member of Ateam, or you were a paying (non-refunded) member of Milcers in the past, or you own Action Grid or Cash Like Clockwork, your price is $297.
If you own ANY of my products priced at $47 or more, (non refunded), your price is $397.
If you've never bought anything from me before, your price is $497.
Now, you get all four sessions on video with the ability to ask questions. You get my Foghorn concepts and method, you discover the power of Timeboxing, Buckets, Matrixes, Systems and my best thoughts on outsourcing.
Plus, you can try it out for two weeks at no risk...
The Ultimate Proof Is Your OWN Experience So
Here's How You Can Try My System
Virtually Risk Free
Go through the first 2 weeks.
Take my system for a spin. Try it out. If after ONLY the first 2 weeks you don't feel you're already 100% more clear and focused than you were to start and 100% more productive without expending any more energy, then I'll give you 100% of your money back.
I say this is "virtually" risk free. You do risk several hours of your time to go through the first two modules. But other than the opportunity cost of your time, you have no risk in this.
In the unlikely event you want a refund, all you do is go to getyoursupport.com and post a ticket. That's all there is to it. No big hassle or something. But don't worry about that. You will NOT be wanting your money back because your focus and clarity will soar.
ACT IN THE NEXT 72 HOURS AND GET:
- How to create your own products in 3 hours
- How to create your sales letter in 60 minutes
- How to get traffic the simple way
- This alone COULD give you enough money to pay for your course
I want to try your system out for the first two weeks RISK FREE!
I understand that I get:
- Full length, in-depth videos ranging from 30 minutes to 60 minutes, each week.
- The opportunity to email me questions and in the next video you clarify anything that needs more data. That way my questions won't go unanswered.
- Videos posted in a download area e-that I can save to my hard-drive and watch offline.
- Mp3's of the sessions, so I can listen to them on my IPOD.
- I get your Foghorn concepts and method, you discover the power of Timeboxing, Buckets, Matrixes, Systems and your best thoughts on outsourcing.
- Your 100% Iron-Clad Money-Back Guarantee that states if after ONLY the first 2 weeks I don't feel 100% more clear and focused than I was to start and 100% more productive without expending any more energy, then you'll give me 100% of my money back.
CEO - Higher Response Marketing, Inc.